Thursday, June 14, 2007

Mambo nights at zouk are horrendously packed. And it doesn't help having two pretty girls in the group who keep getting themselves swarmed by the guys hahah. Meiting cld take care of herself alright, but lynne...anyway,that maniac swiped my lighter and wouldnt let me smoke. At a club! Of all places, she won't let me smoke there. When all my cigs have gone soft from slow usage, I was hoping to at least use up some of them tonight before they crumble to pieces.

And I'm sorry lynne, for throwing all that socializing hogposh to you. I guess I'm just the type that when decides I do not like the way you talk or find no interest, I become a complete wall of indifference, just shooting out one word answers. I was pretty lcky to decide not to wait for the long queue to go to the toilet, cuz I heard meiting fujing and dawn stepped in vomit. Ew Ew Ew and double Ew. I was quite I surprsed I did't see anyone I know around there as I thought it was like the crescent-sa hangout. Hmm hmm hmm.

I was supposed to hangout with audge today and get my cam fixed, but the lazy bones in my body are just magnetized to the bed. Guess I'll have to put it off another week. I want to stop working alr, but I need the money. This sugggsss.

No comments: